Saturday, March 21, 2015

Environment Update

Got a few more things modeled out: the plates around the door and a couple beams that span the circumference of the passageway.

Also went ahead and duplicated some stuff over to the right side so I'll be able to model the cables in the right places.

Started to look for a suitable camera position, particularly one that will give me a good focal point and good composition.

Also started setting up lighting to see if I need to adjust the materials any more. Accidentally overwrote one of my normal map files, so I'll have to recreate a couple details for the door frame, but that'll be simple enough.

Also took a closeup of the door mechanism, because it's late, I'm exhausted, and why the hell not.

Still got a lot to do for this, but I feel like it's starting to come together. It's taking me a couple days longer than I wanted it to, but I think it'll look good once I've finished it. Tomorrow will be a hectic day trying to get it done.






1 comment:

  1. Are you trying to make the left corner the main focal point?

    ReplyDelete