Friday, July 25, 2014

Tutorial - ZSphere Modeling in ZBrush

So my prop this week is a pretty complicated Ice-Axe looking thing. I knew I wanted to work on it in ZBrush as much as possible, but it's been a while since I used it. Last night I watched a quick video tutorial to refresh my memory.

Today I've been tackling a longer Digital Tutors course that focuses on Zsphere modeling in Zbrush. Looking at the concept, it seemed like it would be a pain in the ass to make a base mesh in Maya or MAX, so I'm gonna try to build the base mesh in ZBrush with Zspheres first. The tutorial is pretty in depth, but it does a good job of running you through the workflow for Zspheres. 4 Hours is a bit long, though. Here's the link, if anyone is interested in checking it out.




ZSphere Modeling in ZBrush














No comments:

Post a Comment